What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you contact us using our contact form, we will store the data you enter into the form so that we can reply to it.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select ”Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We use the latest technologies and stay updated to provide you with the safest possible experience.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If a data breach occurs, we will notify the affected visitors .
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
Tracking data opt-out
Montejaur uses website tracking to improve your web experience. The tracked data includes the country you are from, what pages you visit, your operating system and browser as well as an indicator if you place an order.
If you wish to opt-out of this tracking in accordance with the GDPR regulation, please do so by unchecking the box below:
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We accept payments through various payment processors. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the payment processor, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
In accordance with the GDPR regulation, you have the right to request take-out of the data we store about you if you are a EU citizen.
To initiate a take-out of the data we store about you, please contact and include:
- The email associated with the account you wish to take-out data for
- IP addresses you wish to take-out data for (Data will only be provided if you can prove ownership of your IP address.)
- A proof of your identity (ID, driving license or passport)